(European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults)
What is it?
EUROLTA is an internationally recognized teacher training program
to train you to teach languages using up to date methodologies.
Why take it?
- To gain the skills and knowledge you need as a language teacher.
- To make you a more confident and more competent language teacher.
- To enhance your employment prospects.
Who can take it?
EUROLTA certificate is designed for
- People with no or little language teaching experience
- Language teachers who feel they need to upgrade their practical skills
EUROLTA Diploma is designed for
- Teachers with at least three years’ teaching experience at different levels
What makes it different?
EUROLTA is open to teachers of any language.
EUROLTA recognizes the different educational environments that professionals work in.
EUROLTA is based on sound educational principles that apply to all environments
What kinds of courses are there?
Depending on the centre EUROLTA offers face to face,
blended learning or distance courses.
There is also an individual mentoring version of the scheme for practising teachers.